update

YO!

farout me, it's already been 25 days since i last posted, bloody, that's pretty much a month yeah? so, to be truthfully honest, i really actually do feel that i've abided by some of my new years resolutions; even though i still feel like a lazy arse. work has left me battered and beat but i guess all is for the best, i mean, it just makes me want to go back to uni ever so much more and swear to find time to do those things i've always wanted in the future (hopefully work will not occupy most of the rest of my living years).

i guess not all of the past 25 days could be said to be occupied with work and doing stuff, i mean i can't really use much of it as an excuse for not blogging (geez it only takes a few minutes) but much has happened. recently, i took home my new beast of a car, a spanky sexy 94' accord to which has had a h22a transport. and yes, the motification bug has hit me bad, where my spare time is either beside, inside or under my car, or close by on the internet searching the vast forums for things to "do" to my car. it's been good to actually see my money go somewhere instead of having it disappear within the fiery confines of those that are call bills, interest and expenses. i mean, it may be the best thing to happen that could happen at this time. i'm a very happy man.

having being born in 1988 and equating to nearly 20 years ago since then, this year is my year, the year where 21st will take over my wallet, my liver and all my energy levels. since then, we've had a few to state the least. rickys on the 1st is still to be celebrated but like many other vietnamese this time of year (martin, lam) have jetted over to vietnam to spend the new year with family and friends. marks was a few weeks back and trungs and daniels a few days ago. it will be a very very busy year.

past few days have been pretty crazy, weather wise that is. mr sky has been concocting some kind of storm but has held on to it for ages, the time in which has left the soils and roads soaked in moisture and the humidity levels, only to be experienced can they be explained. why bother having a shower when your just going to be sweaty again once you put your shirt back on? it seriously doesn't help when mr sky begins to send mr rain down and my beast doesn't have any aircon; sends me into a kind of mr rage actually, not to mention intensly sweaty.

flicking through my little sachel; i've been carrying it for a while to store all my to do lists and spare paper, and i've found that ever since the holidays began, i've not written one, or two or even three for the fact to do lists, i've written five (nodd
s head) lists and to my amazement, much has been crossed out (even though some tasks are doubled). to make me feel a little better, i'll post all of them up in the next post, i love the satisfaction physically crossing stuff off once i'm done.

even with the intense heat, i've managed to gym a fair bit. we definately have to start gyming hard again once martin gets back. i dont' think i've ever really mentioned that martin and i were going hard; gyming that is you sick fks. he brought weights over and now instead of the ridiculous supersets of 50kgs, i'm able to slowly build up to what i'm supposed to be doing. i definately have seen a big improvment in my strength and energy levels but i guess i'll have to get back to yas in a few more weeks when motivation and determination begin to drop due to the plateuing effects that usually happen, or the over-training, or the pure laziness (which hopefully won't happen). i've searched through my posts to find that one gym post. found in posted june of 2007. what you reckon? has much changed?


June 2007


January 2009

i know one thing for sure, i've grown a fuk load of hair and gotten a hell shit blacker.

ohh well, here are a few photos that i've taken, hope you enjoy and i'll be back with an update very soon.

take care. peace.

0 comments:


''one who has no dreams has nothing''

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2008 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds.

Distributed by Blogger Templates