Here we come 2010



As you can see, the new template is one of the couple of things I've done to get the ball going to start this new year. According to the lunar calendar, the new year only just started a week ago and because I haven't done much since the start of our western calendar year, I've decided to make myself feel better by starting the 'lunar year' with something productive.

Along with the long overdue face-lift of nothing special (hopefully it helps make the terrible grammar and spelling mistakes in my blog posts a little more bearable) I've also decided to shave my head as well as the disgusting beard hair, not gifted due to mums unattractive beard genes.

With every new year I guess comes new dreams and new goals. This year I've compiled the typical list of blah blah things to be attempted and finished by some ridiculous time duration. None the less, like I say every year, I'll try and do as much as I can. I'll probably complain about how I didn't at the end of the year but I guess that's a whole 10 or so months away. Geez, time flies these days, only ten more months to go until another Christmas break.


0 comments:


''one who has no dreams has nothing''

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2008 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds.

Distributed by Blogger Templates