I hate thinking.

There's always one thing that you promise to not think about and always do. For most people its regrettable memories or bad thoughts you wished never occurred.

At the moment, it's a few good memories which I have failed to forget. It saddens me when I know of better times and that when the little things are taken for granted, it usually doesn't last too long...

But contrary to this, I'm happy that a new beginning has arrived. It's made me think of the things I missed so I can cherish it much more than I once did. It's made me think of the things I should do differently or keep the same.

But most of all, it's made me think of how happy I have become;

'smile,; only the memory of your smile is all I need to pass each day,.. each week,... each month....

0 comments:


''one who has no dreams has nothing''

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2008 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds.

Distributed by Blogger Templates