It's winter time.



For the first time in a long time, I've been able to listen to the songs of birds that momentarily land into my yard before cola rushes them. Upon a study break for my counseling exam tomorrow I decided to get some blood flowing by raking up practically every single dead leaf present.

It's a little coincidental that the second I attended to the very last leaf just past the clothesline, I was greeted by the winter sunset which laid sheets of yellow and sprawled shadows of birds which started to flock onto the surrounding trees and fences. With spring just around the corner, maybe this is just a glance of what is to come, a new leaf?

0 comments:


''one who has no dreams has nothing''

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2008 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds.

Distributed by Blogger Templates