crammmmmmmage

it feels like im going to die to be honest! its getting hard...real hard and no, its not that you sick minded mother...
all this cramming has made me a little mad. my thirty percent oral
yesterday actually looks quite good now considering now bad i felt coming into and out of the viva today but you know what, stuff it. you look back to regret something that was in the past. cant do anything about it now but right...i could cry i guess...cont....
 ....................................................
So I didn't cry and I crammed hard for my pharmacotherapeutics that happened yesterday. Haven't ever been so confident going into, and coming out of an exam. But still, my mind is full of regret and worry, especially being unsure of how my viva went; and the particular assessment history for that unit. Just hope I did well enough to pull all my grades up. I hate all this having to pass all components nonsense, pretty poo house really.

And again, I'm ridden with such worry as well, upon my eve of my second exam (second last), procrastinating on going over my notes I had made all day. I summarized probably a couple of hundred pages (probably a bit short of a thousand) in just over 13 double sided pages. Geez, if only I had known that a whole semester could be crammed into 13 double sided pages, I wouldn't of wasted my time going to any lectures. Honestly, if study actually was like this, everyone would have a pharmacy degree, wait, what?

I'm getting pretty jittery and relaxed at the moment though. I think I'm at a down point with the pseudo effects wearing off. My heart feels pretty quick but the nasal congestion has come back. I probably should get to studying, or at least reading my notes before the night gets too late and I'll be sleepless again for yet another night. It hasn't been too bad though, the caffeine makes my dreams go all funny when I actually do fall asleep. The freezing absolute coldness has helped knock me out too.

Sweet dreams my people, to those who sleep at 8:57 on  Tuesday night. I swear I will be in bed by at least this time tomorrow. Then, to another crammage session the preceding day. Study hard. 

0 comments:


''one who has no dreams has nothing''

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2008 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds.

Distributed by Blogger Templates