Day 2

Man it sucks when you're lazy and bored. I woke up with the best motivation today hoping to do so much with my day.

It pretty much ended after my feed. So much for fasting. I did clean up the mess downstairs after a few months of neglect aswell as the shed out the backyard.

I'm supposed to be finishing up my accord but with this heat, I honestly can't be stuffed driving to the shops to get my tools. I'll do it tomorrow when I'm already out with the missus.

TO DO ACCORD
- Masking tape
- Mask windows
- Sand front and rear bumpers/ side skirts
- Last coat of paint
- Buy a new battery (charge the old one)
- Reassemble
- Sell
- Be rich again. 

0 comments:


''one who has no dreams has nothing''

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2008 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds.

Distributed by Blogger Templates