Holy doodle.


Wow! Let me just say in great relief that I can't believe I made it through all that! Exams, a full month of placement, work and all the little bits in between!

Hopefully that is it! My last piece of assessment, forever (lets hope) was completed and presented last Wednesday. Another step I have made in a journey that has only just begun.

There is so much I would like to share, yet so little time for me to sit and remember, at the moment, but I will summarise all that has happened since the last time I posted; this might be just as challenging.

It's been so long that I only just realized that all my pictures linked from facebook have decided to stop working; probably had something to do with facebooks' new terms and conditions, bastards. I'll work hard tonight to fix them up, not for you guys, just to fulfil my obsessive compulsiveness.

  • Completed placement of 4 weeks at two different pharmacies; I learned alot from both but most importantly,  I found passion in pharmacy, something I will look forward to in the future.
  •  Still working my 3 jobs;

Cut back at the sixer but it's been incredibly relaxing to be honest, alot more responsibility to keep up with the prepping I've got to do now that I'm working less days but having less responsiblity in a sense because I don't have to get all of it done...cleaning in particular has been good as the 'intern' gets to do most of it now that I work less.

Security is still security but the boys there have made it so much better (not that it wasn't good before). It's definitely the people who make your life, not what you do. The good old bunch at the vale are always going to keep me there for however long I decide to stay for that's for sure. Being supervisor has been great, but in all honesty, without the great crew that they give me, it really wouldn't be all that good.

The pharmacy has been an absolute dream. The four weeks of placement I completed definitely gave me an insight into the different roles a pharmacist has (stolen from my reflective log I handed in last week). Definitely have been able to utilize what I learnt on these four weeks at the pharmacy which has been great. It's good having an ever-ending amount of knowledge to learn; this was something that I was worried about going into pharmacy originally but I've learnt that someone who is not constantly learning, might aswell be dead.

  • Gym. Has been good but could be better. My diet on the other hand has been great! My little fasting antics in particular, skipping brekky has definitely helped me drop a few kilos (100.8 --> 94.8) since the end of placement up until today. I really haven't changed anything else other than shifting my eating to the later part of the day. I think I've subconsciously tried to stop eating junk but other than that, it seems to be working? I bought myself a scale so that has been helping me keep on track; I lose about a kilo of water after my 8 hours of slumber (weight myself before I got to bed and first thing in the morning). Strange huh; probably explains why I always wake up covered in sweat!

But that's probably it for now. I'm on a role so this essay resembling blog post will have to stop now.

I'll end with a to do just for fun.

TO DO TODAY:

- APHRA FORM
- Clean the teg
- Mask off the accord
- Sand off the rest of the accord
- Lawn mower the grass
- Weed the garden
- Clean the room
- PICK UP THE MISSUS FROM WORK (IMPORTANT)




0 comments:


''one who has no dreams has nothing''

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2008 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds.

Distributed by Blogger Templates