Day:1

Second semester university has begun and it’s officially the first day of my new routine. I’m going to try so hard to follow it but I know I will probably stray away from it in a few weeks, lets just hope ay. My uni timetable is heaps better than last semesters. Although I’ve got a few more earlier starts, the majority of the day I’m either at home or am able to leave uni before 1 o’clock. Wednesdays going to be a hell of a day, cramming 3 pracs and a lecture within the 11 or so hours of contact between 9 and 8 at night. But all is good, sacrifice made for a spare day on the Thursday. So far, just concentrating on uni work, I’m pretty happy with how it’s going. Physiology and Anatomy are sick as, I really love this type of stuff, and pretty much both subjects correlate pretty well with each other. Chem and Cell and Molecular biology are shitty but I guess I’m coping alright. My plan to study and revise lecture notes has been going well, I’ve spent at least an hour or so revising every night which is an improvement since I scarcely did any in semester 1. Everything is slowly flowing into place. My holiday schedule and to do list is finally getting completed, only got the few little things like paying off my parking fines and doing my tax returns but less to worry about in the end I guess. The goal of getting abs is and losing weight is getting there as well, with meal plans and exercise regimes done the day before. I’ve followed most of it but I guess it’s all just a progressive thing ay.

It’s been good, I haven’t wasted too much time doing nothing; fate brought the internet down so I’ve had more time to do necessary doings like catching up on sleep and studying. It’s been a great few days; hopefully it will just get better.

Day: 6

6 days later and life has just got all but complicated. Work has been awesomely great and getting better although having only the Friday shift at the vale to look forward to during the week now. I can finally see the progression I’ve made since the first time I worked there. With a new supervisor taking over; an awesome fellow work mate, I’ve actually noticed how much I’ve learnt and absorbed from spending only a few months in the business. Maybe I’m not as useless as I thought I was. Work I reckon gets a good green tick. As far as family is going, I reckon I could put a good tick on that as well.

There aren’t too many things which need much of my thinking time these days. I mean, what else could worry a 19 year old these days other than work, study and family and friends? I’m not lazing around these days so it occupies most of my time around doing other stuff like studying. I’m working enough to help contribute to the house monies, study enough to keep a few lectures ahead, chill out with mates to catch up and take time off and have enough time for myself. I’m not quite sure why but with everything going slightly on track, I still seem confused about a lot of things.

A few months back I reckon the 2 ticks out of the 3 would be a godsend. Actually, right now I reckon I’ve got it all right for a few moments. But there just seems to be something really bugging me. I’ve only felt the tickle maybe since Thursday but I reckon it was a little bit before then. I think the tickle might be the little bit of light penetrating into my chest. The feeling of warmth and comfort, the feeling of revival, a hand to hold, a shoulder to lean on, that’s what I feel. I assure you, the feeling of happiness and warmth doesn’t have to come from the devils drink or natures weeds. Retracing back a few days it’s only a handful of things which probably got me feeling where I’m at now.

Actually I think it’s only one real thing. Maybe through so much that’s happened in my life up until now, there are only a few things which can make me feel genuinely happy.

Sometimes I reckon that instead of love pulling people together, it separates them with fate bringing them back. Spending a few hours with an old mate this week has taught me that friends come and go but mates I guess make you feel warm and fuzzy all the time; despite the time you saw them last. I guess it’s always better to talk to someone who actually listens and talks back although blogging does help to keep my mind off of things.

I think I’m just a lonely dude who needs to find people to talk to but I’ll make sure I’ll keep those who warm me real close. I won’t let you go again.

i heart you ----\
V

0 comments:


''one who has no dreams has nothing''

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2008 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds.

Distributed by Blogger Templates