nufinspecial = 20

alright, although it's today where i reach that happy 2-0 number, the events leading up to today are solely responsible for just how awesomely happy i feel. with exams finally ending saturday morning, my high carried on within my sleep where i got a good few in front of the tv with cola by my side. she woke me up like usual, around 4:30 where she always wants to play. after shooing her away, i woke a half later when i realized that i had work and was hoping that it hadn't overslept. waking up seeing that it was 6 on the dot, i felt as though someone above was looking after me as it was exactly time for simpsons. having a teeth brushing, i sat back infront of the tv snugged and enjoyed my first feeel of freedomness since a good few weeks back.

justine popped by an hour or so later which was pretty cool. we got to hang out and catch up, something we haven't done in aaaagges, it was awesome. she wouldn't let me show her my awesome dog party trick but i guess there's always next time. hahaha, after having dinner, rick popped by and we all just youtubed for a bit before having to get ready and head to work.

work at the alex was pretty cool. i was actually looking forward to it especially when i hadn't worked all week. scanner duties were performed first until the super wanted me downstairs to look after the public bar. all things came back to me which reminded me of why i hated that place soo much but i guess the only thing that made it different tonight was probably just how polite everyone was, handshakes and nodds of greet were met in many directions....TBC

0 comments:


''one who has no dreams has nothing''

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2008 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds.

Distributed by Blogger Templates